- Verify you are in FIREFOX browser
- Confirm you are using the latest version of Firefox
- Click the three lines in the top right corner, click Help > About
- This window will indicate whether your FF is up to date, or needs to be updated
- Clear cache
- Ensure you have updated your computer
- FITC : https://kansas.sharepoint.com/teams/fsrc/Documentation/Forms/FITC%20P2P.aspx?viewpath=%2Fteams%2Ffsrc%2FDocumentation%2FForms%2FFITC%20P2P%2Easpx&id=%2Fteams%2Ffsrc%2FDocumentation%2FFITC%20Training%20Documents&viewid=9ce6dbd7%2D0e83%2D4b24%2D8206%2D7fe737e72f1a
No. The requisition will need to be rejected or withdrawn and canceled. A new requisition will need to be created.
- Create a requisition
- Save and close
- In Manage Requisitions, highlight the requisition, click Actions > Reassign
- Search the user, click box to Send Notification
- Open the invoice
- Click Actions > Manage Installments
- Select Pick Up check in Delivery Channel
- Add an attachment, File type=text, Categories= to payables. File name= Name of person picking up check and extension, Title= Check pickup
One invoice per one non PO invoice in FITC
All KUPPS and FITC data is in OAC.
Use 725 funds and the reimbursable box for the KUEA Oper ID.
The supplier site field on the invoice drives where the payment is sent.
If there are multiple remits, click the drop down to select the correct one.
The invoice date is the Date field on the invoice.
Payment terms defaults to Immediate, do not change this value.
Once the invoice date is entered, the Terms date will default to the date entered.
Payment Tab has the payment information.
Reconciled means it cleared the bank.
Click on the magnifying glass for a quick search or use Manage Requisitions or Manage Invoices to do an advanced search.
Tip: make sure there are no extra spaces before or after the value
Save and Close saves the requisition for future edits or actions.
Submit initiates workflow.
Use a Non Catalog Request form
- Leave the Supplier Site blank in the Non Catalog Request.
- Add and attachment, Text- to The Buyer - with the new email or fax number in the comment box.
Process a Requester Change Order.
Contact the supplier directly with your Purchase Order number.
- Invoice questions
- Incorrect items or qty
- Damaged items
- Expediting or Cancelling order